I just returned from a week from the road and found two surprising things:
- The Christmas Spirit Reading Challenge had already started.
- I did not read a single book that was on my list from last year’s Challenge.
Seriously, I read seven books during last year’s Christmas Reading Challenge, and not one was on the original list. So I will start there:
- Christmas in Plains, by Jimmy Carter
- Star Bright!, by Andrew M. Greeley
- The Queen’s Christmas, by Karen Harper
- Silent Night, by Mary Higgins Clark
I have several others in my pile, and I know the library will have plenty and I haven’t even looked at audiobooks yet. But what I really need to do right this second is catch up on logging all of the other books I have read over the last few months.