Some people clean out their closets and air the place out. I cleaned out my car. Things I found:
- Notebook from Principles of Marketing (Winter 2008)
- Notebook from Operations Management (Fall 2008)
- Every insurance card my car has ever had, including the temporary one (April 2003)
- Every annual registration my car has ever had (April 2004)
- Dried out container of car wipees – you know, like Lysol wipes, but for the car
- The first hat I ever bought, to go with the first sun roof I ever bought (April 2003)
- Mapquest directions to Nicki and Jerry’s house (December 2007)
- Sunscreen stick (date unknown)
- Water damaged book by Richard Feynman – my mother left it in the passenger side door
- Various parking lot tickets for my allergist’s office
- Business card and list of needed documentation to re-finance my mortgage
- Liz Phair cd in Trans Siberian Orchestra case
- The Joshua Tree in Liz Phair case
I was expecting to find a pair of summer loafers that I lost last September, but no luck.
Anyway, the clutter is gone. Which, of course, doesn’t mean the car is clean.